Career management and personal development have become crutial.
The EPFL Alumni department offers a series of dedicated workshops and training courses, which explore essential matters and provide you with the specific tools you need to succeed and thrive professionally.
All of these interactive workshops and training courses are led by experts and speakers with an important professional experience and a strong reputation.
Please find out below the current program for 2020. Career workshops take place on campus unless specified otherwise:
- January 28: How to identify and value your skills and talents
- February 20: Strong, an assessment to better understand your professional interests
- March 7: Manage your career paths and job hunting techniques
- September 24: How to succeed in your networking and better use your alumni network
- 26 novembre: Improve your negociation skills: salaries and job interviews
You can book a ticket online now. Registrations are open to EPFL alumni only.
The number of participants is limited for each event. If the ticketing system is unavailable, the event is sold out. Please contact us to join the waiting list here.
Career Service: email@example.com